One page a day

As some of you know, I established a business a while back. Things are going... not as well as expected. As with any venture there are ups and downs, but up until now, mostly downs, unfortunately. That's okay - nothing worth achieving is easy.

Anyway, I came across this today and thought it was pretty good, so figured I'd share it.

http://www.jamesaltucher.com/2014/09/can-you-do-one-page-a-day/

I like the idea of 'one page a day'. To me, it stands as a symbol of 'take one step at a time' or 'take action on one thing a day, every day, that will move my business forward'.

Hope someone else gets something out of it, too.

Nice. Thanks Mr. Fab.

Life is definitely about the journey - the whole journey - and it is a waster when people just sit back on their laurels.

As some of you know, I established a business a while back. Things are going... not as well as expected. As with any venture there are ups and downs, but up until now, mostly downs, unfortunately. That's okay - nothing worth achieving is easy.

Write a page a day, chip away at it, great story. :)

I did look at your website some time ago. My understanding is you're doing paraplanning work and trying to do something with property investment planning as well?

I could be wrong and have completely misinterpreted it. If that's the case, my misunderstanding but please set me straight.

I've my understanding of what you're doing is correct, I've got to ask, why haven't you called every broker on the forum?

I know paraplanning is more closely aligned with financial planning but surely there's some opportunities there. Many of us do work strategically (as opposed to transactionally) with clients which means we're all working towards a larger financial outcome rather than just a single loan. In the right framework what you're doing could be very valuable to my business and vice versa.

Back