onthehouse.com property reports no longer free

Just went to check the sale history of a property (which I tend to do every 2nd day or so) and noticed that you need to subscribe to obtain sold property reports now. Although I believe it's only something like $5 pa to subscribe, but it's more the hassle of signing up etc.

Can anyone else suggest a similar database site?

It took me about 2 mins from starting the process of signing up, to being able to access my 1st report. $5 (a year!) is a pretty small price to pay for the data. I've hunted all over but am not aware of other free sites.

Yeah, I bit the bullet and coughed up the $5. No big deal whatsoever as it was a quick and painless transaction.

I wonder how long the fee will remain at $5 for though?

Yeah, I bit the bullet and coughed up the $5. No big deal whatsoever as it was a quick and painless transaction.
Yeah, I coughed up the $5 too. I didn't even need to get a credit card limit increase to do it :rolleyes:

But today I got this e-mail:
On 11 December 2008, Brisbane Extra ran a repeat story about onthehouse.com.au. It was a repeat of their story on the launch of onthehouse from April 2008. The repeat story aired on 11 December as one of the most popular stories for Brisbane Extra for the 2008 year.

Unfortunately, Brisbane Extra didnt tell us they were re-running the story which included some references to free sold property reports on the site.

Free sold property information is freely available on the site. We clarify the issue and explain how to get your hands on the data in the story accessed by the below link.

http://www.onthehouse.com.au/index.htm?Action=article&article=2

Regards onthehouse.com.au

So if you follow the links - you can still get the info for free - but its not in the same format as the whole street report was before - just a single property at a time - which may well suit most ppl's (in here) purposes.

Back