Outstanding price growth for Brisbanes inner north - Article

"Apartments in Brisbane’s inner-northern suburbs have been consistently achieving double-digit annual growth since around 2008, according to a local real estate group."

The article said the agent got his info from RP Data.

Oh, come on, you can trust a real estate agent, they never lie :D

Just had a valuation for refinancing on a stunning tri level home on 900m2 block with new infrastructure to airport and CBD not within eyesight but within 500 meters and it came out same as 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!! By CBA:p

I think the bank valuation sometimes can come in at a lot lower than what you could get if you sold it! When I uncrossed my loans to release some equity, I thought that my unit would be valued at around $330 k by anz, and was shocked they only valued it at $275 k. If I sold it I'd get at least $330 k in Perth. Anyway I'm still able to invest, i have enough equity which is good.

Price growth in inner brisbane north

I think the bank valuation sometimes can come in at a lot lower than what you could get if you sold it! When I uncrossed my loans to release some equity, I thought that my unit would be valued at around $330 k by anz, and was shocked they only valued it at $275 k. If I sold it I'd get at least $330 k in Perth. Anyway I'm still able to invest, i have enough equity which is good.

We had a tough valuation from 2009 (Jan) with the same valuation five years later - this means sentiment of banks still low and no "official " growth - finding that our deposits are coming from our savings rather than real equity over past five years - we have nine properties

5km Brisbane CBD

All sounds like good news.

Ive been previously developing in lower priced areas and not getting good vals - many buyers not settling or having to find equity elsewhere..

Just bought 4 small lots together in Lutwyche, (5km North of Brisbane) and hopefully this time vals will be better.

Will probably do dual-key style but keep them the same price..
Valuers dont always care but it should sell them faster.

All sounds like good news.

Ive been previously developing in lower priced areas and not getting good vals - many buyers not settling or having to find equity elsewhere..

Just bought 4 small lots together in Lutwyche, (5km North of Brisbane) and hopefully this time vals will be better.

Will probably do dual-key style but keep them the same price..
Valuers dont always care but it should sell them faster.

Valuers still very conservative - the property we had revalued is in a prime high street with city views - good on you for the development tho - sounds great!

Back