Overall view using Somersoft PIA

If someone has a few properties, is it possible to gain an overall snapshot using the PIA software? For example, total rent across all properties, total commissions expense, total land tax expense, total insurance expense?

How user friendly is the PIA software? What kind of support is there for newbies? Have people had good experiences? I would love to hear about people's best stories ie the problem they had and how it was addressed and solved.

Is it possible to install the PIA software on an iPad or a laptop?

Thankyou for helping me on my property journey, and thankyou to Jan Somers for her inspiration over the years.

Yes it is possible to get an overall look at your entire portfolio, individual properties or combinations of them.

There's a comprehensive user guide and manual to explain all the tricks. I'm pretty sure that's actually online for anyone to use so it might be worth looking at it to examine the features for yourself - they're well documented.

It only runs on the Windows operating system.

I have it on my Mac and use Parallels Desktop to run windows, thus PIA.

Software is excellent,new update released for FY15 7.5.10 and changes below..

Changes in recent PIAPro and PIAFpu editions include:

PIA 7.5.10 (09-Jul-2014)
Changes to stamp duty scales for ACT and Tasmania
Changes to land tax scales in NSW, ACT and WA
Changes to Australian tax scales and medicare levy
Incorporation of ACC Earner's levy in New Zealand tax scale
NRAS: Update to default annual subsidy
NRAS: Changes to tax treatment of compliance costs
NRAS: Rental expenses apportioned to NANE income (State contribution) are now incorporated in the cost base for CGT calclulations
Additional page added to the Who Pays report (cumulative income and expenses)

If someone has a few properties, is it possible to gain an overall snapshot using the PIA software? For example, total rent across all properties, total commissions expense, total land tax expense, total insurance expense?

How user friendly is the PIA software? What kind of support is there for newbies? Have people had good experiences? I would love to hear about people's best stories ie the problem they had and how it was addressed and solved.

Is it possible to install the PIA software on an iPad or a laptop?

Thankyou for helping me on my property journey, and thankyou to Jan Somers for her inspiration over the years.

Try using demo version. I believe it's for simulation and hypothetical scenario analysis. I don't think it is a software to run actual profit and loss or to track ur expenses.

Does it 'only' do projections/analysis?

Will it also produce actuals ie tax reports etc eg like Quicken?

No it doesn't. It is best for analysis of your investment portfolio. It doesn't do property expense management.

I have heard of "Property Management Pro" being able to do that here but seem that developer has discontinued it's development now

Back