Owners Interested In Renting Back

Just found out owners are building a new house so they will need the $$$ for the new build.

12 Month settlement out of the negotiations.

The current owners have also built this house and lived in it for 3years so I'd assume that they would have some equity in it, might except a lower offer to get the build started.

So only leverage that I could have with my low offer is quick settlement, and bellow market rent if they sign an 12 month lease.

-10%CG not a problem as I’m in it for the long term but it would put a dent into future borrowings.

you sound like you have to have this house - just remember there are plenty others out there.

first step of negotiation - set two prices.

Price one is the lower on - the one you go in with.
Price two is your highest offer - the one you wont pay a cent more if it is rejected.

How quick can you do settlement? Does it need to be subject to finance?

You said in the first post your max is $450k - is this still the case? Why did you have that number as your max initially?

Yep plenty more fish in the sea.

This one had sellers willing to stay on for a year and was after ideas of what to do in this situation.

No offers will be going in just yet. The other is an auction coming up with a $50,000 reno needed.

The $450,000 is the ideal amount which would leave me with $90,000 in my buffer account which is then used for unforeseen expenses and interest rises over 9%

I have 3 other property's currently which has had some good CG over the past 4 years been looking for the next one over past 7 months I don't like to rush into these things:)

Been reading somersoft and taking lots of info in, and I appreciate all the advice given !:)
Cheers

Back