Pacific Pines in Gold Coast

Hi All,

I am from sydney and investing in brisbane. My agent has shared two townhouses both around 300K in pacific pines. The rental yield is good as both returning a rent of 350+ a week.

I have done some research on the suburb, however would still like to know your views about capital growth. Realestate.com shows a growth of hardly 2 %. The suburb reviews are good but please help me sorting below concerns

1-I am wondering that a townhouse in pacific pines is a good investment or not
2- Gold Coast is still tourist place for sydneysiders. how about vacancy rates here
3-what future projects can offer growth in pacific pines

Pac Pines int Brisbane, its at exit 62 south, so 62 ks south of the Brissie CBD

as a semi local, the townhouse supply scenario might be a little overupplied in the middle term

Growth wise, its done little since the mid 2000s, but the last remaining pockets of land development in the estate are being eeked out now.

There is lots of green acres being developed a little further out which will further constrain cap gain, and Upper Coomera/Maudsland, still has many lots coming on stream.

Id suggest most peops that live in that part of the world dont rely on tourism, many working in the Brisbane region.

ta
rolf

Back