Pacman is 30 yrs old... Free Pacman on Google

If computer games affected kids, they'd all grow up and listen to repetitive music in dark rooms, while running around and munching on little pills.

When I was doing my traineeship as a golf pro, we (3 of my friends and I) had a ritual every Monday night after our trainee tournaments which was to go to the Forester's Arms Pub in Oakleigh for dsrinks (we all had Tuesdays off).

We would drink beer and play Galaxians on their specially designed table-top screen. It was like a table with a tv screen built into it.

It was great.

We would drink beer and play Galaxians on their specially designed table-top screen. It was like a table with a tv screen built into it.

ohhh yeah cool i remember those table top games. esp at places like the rollerdrome. We would sit down and play space invaders.

ohhh i just remembered something else. When i was about 10 my brother and I used to go to the deli around the corner from our place and play this cool game called *moonwalker* lmao, it was excellent!! We would put in a 20 cent piece to play.

ahhhh the good old days :D

images

Fun for all

Back