Painter Recommendation Needed- Brisbane

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good painter located in the Brisbane/Logan area? Looking for some reliable at a good price, if anyone has used one I would love to hear from them.

Cheers.

External or internal job? I have a good painter and would be happy to send you his number. I know he wasn't prepared to travel right across town, but he lives at Camp Hill so Logan isn't too far. I do know he is busy (painting for us and another client, jumping from job to job to keep us both happy) so if you want this done before say one month from now, he would probably not be the one for you.

If you can give me more details, I'll put it to him rather than waste your time.

Thanks Wylie, it's in about 3-4 weeks and would be internal only. It's Browns Plains to be precise and is for a 3 bedroom Highset.

Let me know if that suits, and if he would like to arrange a quote.

Cheers

I've just emailed him to see if he wants me to hand his number out (depending on distance and timing). He has been madly painting for us and someone else, two jobs at the same time, juggling things to keep us both happy, working Saturday and Sunday to get our job done, so I feel very protective of him and don't want him to burn out :D

I'll get back to you once he has replied.

best painter ever

Hi I saw your msg.
I've used Atl Apinting for my last project. His been done perfecly our interior painting and his very cheap.
His name is hasan and his number is 0427703285
please get Quote before you hire someone I'm sure no one can beat his price.
cheers

Back