Parmelia, Orelia, Leda, Medina

Hi all,

These Perth suburbs have houses priced less than $300,000. As they are quite far for me to go for groundwork, I would like to hear the thoughts of others who are familiar with these suburbs.

Thanks

orelia is full of community housing i were rigging a crane and we were building the new orelia oval complex when about 12 armed cops pulled up in a carpark next to me and commenced raiding the house down the street :eek: saying that orelia has apparently had a historical growth of 10% for last 10 years may be worth a look... hope i havent confised to much :D

Back in the good old days there were quite a few old houses on larger blocks- the sort of thing that could be developed - in these suburbs. Rare as hens teeth these days.

A year ago I saw a few selling in the vicinity of $350,000.

Grab em while you can, its these gems that would appreciate the most.

plus 20 mins to the train station, 10 to find a parking spot....

And 5 weeks with no car when it gets stolen from the train station. :eek:

I jest! I have no idea how bad the crime is.

However traditionally bad suburbs but like Balga and the New North Project they underwent gentrification and DOH houses sold, some demolished and the % of DOH dwellings reduced.

plus 20 mins to the train station, 10 to find a parking spot....

That's why you buy close to the train station, duh! P&R is fine until 8, fine in the paid area after that.

I don't know what you guys have about crime. I have lived here for 18 months and never had issues. Chatting to new neighbours who have recently bought, there's quite a few FIFOs.

I suggest you get down here, have a look at Wellard Village display, then look around at the older places on big plots all around it. Then do the maths.

Back