Parramatta VS Castle Hill

Far out !!!

That's way too much mate. for Parramatta apartment. Hopefully you are recovered now with the profits from elsewhere.

On side note: after reading this today http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/parramatt...ter-demolition-approvals-20150518-gh3ydx.html

You can't go wrong investing in Parramata. Any existing apartment non OTP (to avoid high Strata) will be a profitable IP.

Parramatta has a high risk of oversupply in the future with all the high rise development is coming in the next year or so.

If I'm investing, i would look at the next suburb (Westmead, Wentworthville, etc).

I see Westmead will be a better option for the following reasons:
1. There're no plan for high rise development.
2. Vacancy rate is very low 1.5%
3. Major Health precinct - Currently being upgraded
4. Major train-line
5. Light Rail is coming
6. CLose to Parramatta park

Parramatta has a high risk of oversupply in the future with all the high rise development is coming in the next year or so.

If I'm investing, I would look at the next suburb (Westmead, Wentworthville, etc).

I see Westmead will be a better option for the following reasons:
1. There're no plan for high-rise development.
2. Vacancy rate is very low 1.5%
3. Major Health precinct - Currently being upgraded
4. Major train-line
5. Light Rail is coming
6. Close to Parramatta park

Ah I see, Thanks mate. I've never been to that area before so I can't really comment on that.

Yeah Westmead is good and easy to rent out due to the public transport and the Hospital. Close to station and close to hospital rent out easily - obviously depending on the rent as well

Affordable place for long term CG

Yeah Westmead is good and easy to rent out due to the public transport and the Hospital. Close to station and close to hospital rent out easily - obviously depending on the rent as well

Thanks guys for the sharing and clarification, it seems that Westmead, Wentworthville and Merryland will be a good option to buy for the long term Capital Gain.

Thanks guys for the sharing and clarification, it seems that Westmead, Wentworthville and Merryland will be a good option to buy for the long term Capital Gain.

Correct! Look at the DSR stats for those suburb, the average day sold is very very short (~25 days). Rental yield is still pretty good, and currently demand Outstrip Supply easily.

Look at RE.com.au, and check how many available in the suburb, and go to an open house to see large numbers of people queuing up. Also note that there are no high rise in the pipeline, and not many OTP project around that area!

The distance from Westmead, Wentworthville to Parra is around 5 minutes drive.

I preferred Westmead more than Wentworthville as it has 4 Big hospitals (Which currently being upgraded), Massive Park, and private schools.

Correct! Look at the DSR stats for those suburb, the average day sold is very very short (~25 days). Rental yield is still pretty good, and currently demand Outstrip Supply easily.

Look at RE.com.au, and check how many available in the suburb, and go to an open house to see large numbers of people queuing up. Also note that there are no high rise in the pipeline, and not many OTP project around that area!

The distance from Westmead, Wentworthville to Parra is around 5 minutes drive.

I preferred Westmead more than Wentworthville as it has 4 Big hospitals (Which currently being upgraded), Massive Park, and private schools.

Once again many thanks for the tips and suggestion Windy.

hopefully more project and gentrification keep on coming for those suburbs near Parramatta.

I was looking in Campsie, Canterbury and even around Seven Hills up to Ingleburn area but I haven't heard big project happening near them yet.

Back