Past sales histories on specific properties

Hi all,

Once upon a time, someone in here gave me a web address to obtain past sales histories for specific properties. I have been back to the website I thought it was but cannot find this function. It asks for property address and region and state and then generates the last sold date and the price it sold for.

Any ideas about this website. It doesnt seem to exist anymore!

Hi Kelvinh,

Thanks for your help.

I cant seem to get information from this website on a specific address. The website I was given before was a free service and now I cant find it. It seems I have to pay for an actual report for this information. I dont know if they have renamed the website or removed the feature?

I just used the SMS report facillity then. Its great! Property im inspecting has given me some useful info and shows 45% growth in 9 years!

I think 45% growth in 9 years is actually pretty bad?

I think 45% growth in 9 years is actually pretty bad?

Krisk,

Yes and no, if you recall Sydney was the first market to boom so it was the first one to correct.
In that 45% of growth there is a correction that other city's didn't have (not yet anyway).

I recall in another thread you wanted to find out 10 year growth figures
and I told you to look at the 2007 property guide.
I also mentioned that if you looking at growth for only the past 10 years
the figures will probably confuse you.

Instead of looking at 10 years average, look instead at the trend
which is the long term average.
http://www.domain.com.au/content/files/property_guides/SydPropGuide2007.pdf

Cheers

Thanks BV, i did download that PDF but i downloaded it at my parents and never looked through it - sorry my fault there! Going to look through the link again

Sorry!

Back