pDiary App: Your personal property diary

Hi All,

Last year I decided to get serious about starting my own side business. Being in the IT industry I thought it would be good if I stick to what I know best.

I decided to start a mobile app development company .

pDiary (Your personal property diary) is the first app developed by the company. The idea behind the app has been born out of my own frustration when inspecting properties myself. You inspect so many properties and tend to forget important information about each and then go looking for brochure to see notes you took.

pDiary removes this inconvenience by allowing you to record important details when inspecting properties (adding comments and taking photos). It has been specially designed to allow recording and presenting property related information.

You can find more info at here

Currently, only android version is available. The iOS version is still being developed and will be released soon.

Cheers,
Oracle.

It appears I don't have any compatible devices. I assume it's a tablet only app, not suitable for phones (Galaxy S5)?

Nice work BTW, I've actually been thinking about something like this for a while now.

Hi All,

Last year I decided to get serious about starting my own side business. Being in the IT industry I thought it would be good if I stick to what I know best.

I decided to start a mobile app development company .

pDiary (Your personal property diary) is the first app developed by the company. The idea behind the app has been born out of my own frustration when inspecting properties myself. You inspect so many properties and tend to forget important information about each and then go looking for brochure to see notes you took.

pDiary removes this inconvenience by allowing you to record important details when inspecting properties (adding comments and taking photos). It has been specially designed to allow recording and presenting property related information.

You can find more info at here

Currently, only android version is available. The iOS version is still being developed and will be released soon.

Cheers,
Oracle.

Could be expanded for use my property managers, which would then generate a report which could be emailed to owners?

Says it's not compatible with my phone Xperia z2 either.

Good idea though, I had to save a spreadsheet in Dropbox and use mobile office to keep track of offers etc.

I am so sorry Peter and danwatto.

There was some permissions issues when publishing the app on play store. That I believe should be fixed now. If you don't mind can you try once again? The app has been designed to be compatible with nearly 90% of all android devices in the market including both phones and tablets.

There are always new things you learn when doing something for the first time.

Cheers
Oracle.

Back