Penrith area - new housing commission?

Hi,

I was told there was an article in yesterday's SMH about areas with new housing commission going in. It mentioned something about 167 new housing commission dwellings going into the Penrith City Council area. Does anyone know anything about this and which areas it may affect?

I've checked with the Department of Housing and Penrith City Council and am only getting the runaround.

garbage

Yep....they will run you in circles...they probably don't want you to know as it will upset in the natives.....especially when Penrith is now part of the labour heartland. They might even ask you to apply via the Freedom of Information act and pay for the courtesty Don't get me started with the NSW labour....:mad:....never seen a bunch of more corrupt donkeys in place at any one time.

I know that the Dept of Housing is now actively looking to build small blocks of units (1 &2 bedders) here and there (spread around suburbs) so they do not concentrate disadvantaged (being politically correct) people in one area.

As a result they are selling a lot of the maintenance intensive houses in old Commission areas. As a result....stupid people like me are looking to buy them off them at inflated prices.;) That way idiots like me will deal with some of their clients in a more efficient manner......this also solves their problem of debt...though over the longer term no public housing maybe available in the most expensive cities in Australia....pure genius. I guess someone has to profit!:p

Hi,

I was told there was an article in yesterday's SMH about areas with new housing commission going in. It mentioned something about 167 new housing commission dwellings going into the Penrith City Council area. Does anyone know anything about this and which areas it may affect?

I've checked with the Department of Housing and Penrith City Council and am only getting the runaround.

garbage

Back