Penrith/St Marys area property manager

Can someone recommend a good property manager in the Penriff / St Marys area? I've been to see a few and all have been 7% + 0.7% and all seeming quite non-negotiable. Is this normal for the area?

Hi

I've been very happy with Century 21 Renshaw Realty in Penrith. They have been looking after my IP for the past 12 years.

Ciao

annE:):):)

I use Responce Real Estate in Penrith.

Have used them for around 18 months with my first IP.

The second IP I had them out to value it and it came our to around $20 PW more than i had been quoted from the rental team at teh place i bought it from. Then to prove the point they had a family who paid a holding deposit for it with in 2 days of me telling them to find a tenant. (this was just good timing as they had a good match needing to move out of another of there rentals).

So big thumbs up from them. been happy with them so far. As for the 7% it is about normal. Responce offer a discount with each additional property down to 5.5% when you have 3 properties with them.

Do you want Penrith or St Mary's? I use The Professionals at St Mary's and have been very happy with them. The rate you quoted is usual for just one property, however I pay considerably less as I have several with the one Agent.

Do you want Penrith or St Mary's? I use The Professionals at St Mary's and have been very happy with them. The rate you quoted is usual for just one property, however I pay considerably less as I have several with the one Agent.

I've been in touch with The Professionals in Penrith. Has your experience been generally positive?

Hi Skater, I'm a first-time investor with my first IP in St Clair. I interviewed The Professionals at St Marys yesterday of which the property manager seems quite ok/experienced. Can you tell me more about how you think they are good? I also interviewed Property Plus and Starr Partners. The professionals seem to be better. Any advice? Thanks.

price seems about right, had the same quote from chapman(glenbrook) and Jim aitkins(Penrith).

neither would negotiate directly on price (only 1 property) but would cut a little off for electronic statements over snail mail

PC, speak to Terry Hansen, tell him Nathan Birch sent you, he is owner of professionals. They live up to their name in that office. there are others on par in town, however out of the ones you mentioned they are the best.

Thanks so much everyone for your prompt replies, so helpful :D. Happy to have found this forum!! Yes, among the 3 PMs I have talked to, The Professionals sound the best and know what they are doing. Skater, thanks for your reply too. I don't mind to pay the full rate, as long as they do a good job. Nathan, who else will you recommend other than those 3? What about LJ Hooker at St Marys?

PC, speak to Terry Hansen, tell him Nathan Birch sent you, he is owner of professionals. They live up to their name in that office. there are others on par in town, however out of the ones you mentioned they are the best.

Hmmm....snap! Although I get people to talk to Alana.

I use L.J Hooker at st mary's & would recommend them any day.They actually return your call's the same day & are very quick to address any issue's which is more than i can say for some RE's in Penrith which i care not to mention.Young lady called Katrina is my PM couldn't ask for a better PM.I pay 6.6% with only 1 IP with them.I have also heard the Professionals are good i think these 2 are the pick of the bunch.

I didn't meet LJ Hooker because they charge a bit higer fees than others. 6.6% only? They quote me 7.7%, but I guess it is the market rate now. I think I am going to appoint The Professionals and call Allana today.

I just signed up with Alanna at The Professionals on the recommendation of skater too.
She seems on the ball and I was impressed with her.

Back