Personal Development - Spiritual path - Enlightenment

toxic workplaces are so much fun.

no offence Kim - what i should start with is, I have been through many workplace environments and I always end up on top. Why? Because I don't take the crap, I present facts instead of emotions and I appeal to the betterment of the core business model.

so why are they fun? because it's AWESOME to expose people for the frauds they are. all those years of pretending, backstabbing and cheating come crashing down around their ears when they try their crap with me.

take it once, then bite your tongue and publicly expose their inefficiencies for the next time.

hence why i didn't get along with a great number of people.

and hence why managers enjoyed my banter - they got figures, not excuses.

it was always fun around the table when annoying person "x" would say "well, we don't have those figures because dept "y" and supplier "z" haven't resolved last months issue".

to which you pipe in "i thought the minutes stated you, being "x", were going to assemble the figures in time?" - then there's the stutter, the glare and the red ears and deafening silence.

"x" pipes up with "yes i was going to but "item 1" has left us understaffed"

i retort "well, i have the figures here - i compiled them during the month while you were on your 20 min ciggie breaks."

Back