perth accountant

kevin, I would call Orourke reality investments ask for Rory Orourke or his son Jarrod , phone 93416611.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Thanks Steve,
Is that the same O'Rourke that advertises his Property Investment Seminars in the Sunday Paper?
Is he kosher or what?

Kevin

Reply: 1.1

KEVIN,Im in sydney,I dont get to catch the paper there,he has a new book out that talks about as little as 2% tax im waiting the arival of.I purchased a property in Scarborough through Jarrod and found him to straight down the line,well worth a phone call

Reply: 1.1.1

Kevin

Yes, Rory O'Rourke is the same guy who has regular 10cm column ads in the local Perth paper advertising his "Free Wealth Creation Seminars (weekly) ".

By all means attend his seminars and use his information to better your knowledge, but always remember he is a RE Agent, so ultimately he will be pushing his own barrow no matter how subtly this may appear.

I have no previous dealings with either him or his son, but his tendency to highlight his ads with "ITS NOT TOO LATE TO VARY YOUR TAX THIS YEAR" does suggest to me he may be promoting IPs for his own interests rather than that of the Investor .....

My thoughts only ......

Joe D

Reply: 1.1.1.1

Be verrrry carefull about seeing this bloke. I went to one of his seminars in 1990 and all he did was trash other investment types and suggest that everyone should be hocked to the eyeballs to buy negative geared properties.

This was the height of Perth's biggest ever property boom and guess where we are now!!

Imagine me being a certain robot walking around with flahing eyes, flapping his arms and calling out a rhetoric!!

Glenn

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1

Thanks Glen,
You have confirmed my thoughts.

Regards,
Kevin

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1.1

It is probably worth going to one of his seminars just to see how he operates and decide for yourself whether that is the type of lifestyle you want.

GLenn

Back