Perth Accountants

W

WebBoard

Hello All,
Would anyone know of a good Accountant in Perth who knows and has investment property??

Regards,
Kevin

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Kevin,

There may be, but I have had trouble finding them. None seem to ask questions relevant to property investing.

I am considering doing my own or going to H&R Block this time around.

Glenn

Reply: 1.1

Hi

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care who you use, but, please never ever use H & R Block or ITP or one of those franchises.

You will have a non-qualified person with perhaps 6 weeks of training and as much experience looking after your stuff. '

You will not get good advice at all and you will do worse than wasting your money.

Please, you can and must do better

Dale

Reply: 1.1.1

Well I guess we just found one of Dale's 'Hot Buttons' !!

Reply: 1.1.2

I agree with Dale, several years ago I went to H & R Block, after a full year of PAYG, the H&R guy mis-calculated and said I needed to pay extra tax, for a cost of $75. Like a quiet mouse, I excused myself with "I think I have some more receipts at home" I then did my own tax myself and received a small refund (as expected)!
<p>
If you are going to pay, pay more and get a real professional.
<p>

Reply: 2

I'm sure there are plenty. One name I got from the Wealth Educators series of seminars is Robyn Crombie from Athans and Taylor (don't have the tel no. at hand). I spoke with her and can confirm she is an active IP investor and is also quite savvy on structures.

rgds

Pat

Reply: 1.1.2.1

Hi

Yes, this is one of my "hot buttons".

I see people being ripped off all the time and believe it or not, H & R Block is actually no cheaper than seeing a real accountant so you're not even saving anything.

I'm serious. Do not waste your time and money on them.

Dale

Reply: 2.1

Thank you very much Pat I'll look her up.

Kevin

Reply: 2.1.1

I would call OROURKE REALITY INVESTMENTS in Scarborough ph 94809751 speak to principal Rory Orourke or his son Jarrod

Back