Perth - Blue chip area or sub division?

I didn't realise that the spudshed was 24hrs. I haven't checked out the Inaloo one - I shall have to do it soon

Went there at around 10pm one night about two weeks after they opened and was surprised to see quite alot of people still in there at that time..

I think you might be finbar allergic :)

My wife was speaking to a big developer and they say Finbar is on the lower end of the scale (quality wise). Does anyone else have any idea if this is correct?

Unison seems like a great project, close to the city, trainline and the trendy 8th ave shops (and not far from the river) . The only downside is they plan on building 347 apartments.

My wife was speaking to a big developer and they say Finbar is on the lower end of the scale (quality wise). Does anyone else have any idea if this is correct?

Unison seems like a great project, close to the city, trainline and the trendy 8th ave shops (and not far from the river) . The only downside is they plan on building 347 apartments.

I have a fair bit of finbar experience, we've bought 5 in the past and I've lived in 1.

They've lifted their game over the last few years and are finally stepping away slightly from their cut and paste model.

One big advantage of finbar is that you know they will build what they say they're building, the quality will be decent and it will get built in a decent time.

Big disadvantage is that they're often identical to their other developments and that can really hamper capital growth as when you sell you're competing with a whole lot of buildings. This is particularly true in east perth.

In terms of quality I actually didn't have an issue with theirs, keeping in mind price point. There aren't a lot competing developers at that size but I thought they're standard was higher than diplomas and psaros a few years ago. Psaros have probably raised the bar since but you're paying more per sqm due to smaller size developments and sustainability focus imo

Oh and don't forget you could eat for $3 a day if Ikea hotdogs are your thing.

We have to take a run every so often for the Swedish meatballs, my daughter cant get enough.... and while I am there may as well stack up on kitchen stuff;)

We have to take a run every so often for the Swedish meatballs, my daughter cant get enough.... and while I am there may as well stack up on kitchen stuff;)

Yuck - I can't stand the ikea meatballs.

Back on topic - if the reduction in zoning in Balga still on the cards? I must confess I stopped watching that area over a year ago.

Isnt there also an Aldi going in at Innaloo? On liege street

I dont seem to be a fan of apartments ect for some reason. I just think your relying on CG and their is going to be a huge over supply of apartments soon in Perth if not already and they will be moving them on for alot less which i think in turn effect CG on all apartments for quite some time.

$650000 is a entry level in Hillarys for a 3?1 in a R20 zone. All the lots near the proposed rezoning north of cook ave are $700k + if any, thats why across Marmion Craigie is so popular with investors.

Back