Perth builders

I'm going to do a reno when I find a decent property. I would like to investigate costs for building and/or renovation in Perth and contact a few builders to see plans and costs before diving in.

Can anyone suggest a good, well priced builder for the following:

1. building a whole new house (in the case the property is a knock down) - most of the sites online have the same old same old concrete box Mc Mansion - does anyone know a builder that designs in a more "character" way - i.e. I want someone who can tie in

2. builder who can extend the back of a single story character home, to 2 levels, and can tie in the character look of the house. (ie I don't want to whack on a clad box to the back)

3. kitchens - anyone know of a good kitchen company, not Bunnings or Ikea, I've used Kitcraft in Obsorne Park for our PPoR and am very happy with our kitchen, but I don't think they are particularly well priced.

4. Bathroom - anything I buy will need a bathroom ripped out and redone. I'd prefer a company that can handle the whole lot - I orgnanised all trades myself as an owner-builder on our PPoR and it was a nightmare, don't want to go down that track again!

Thanks

I'm going to do a reno when I find a decent property. I would like to investigate costs for building and/or renovation in Perth and contact a few builders to see plans and costs before diving in.

1. building a whole new house (in the case the property is a knock down) - most of the sites online have the same old same old concrete box Mc Mansion - does anyone know a builder that designs in a more "character" way - i.e. I want someone who can tie in

2. builder who can extend the back of a single story character home, to 2 levels, and can tie in the character look of the house. (ie I don't want to whack on a clad box to the back)

3. kitchens - anyone know of a good kitchen company, not Bunnings or Ikea, I've used Kitcraft in Obsorne Park for our PPoR and am very happy with our kitchen, but I don't think they are particularly well priced.

4. Bathroom - anything I buy will need a bathroom ripped out and redone. I'd prefer a company that can handle the whole lot - I orgnanised all trades myself as an owner-builder on our PPoR and it was a nightmare, don't want to go down that track again!

Thanks

Tula,

for no 2 - i've seen celtic builders do renos around me they seem pretty good. my neighbour is using them and he is quite happy so far

for 3 i've used proform before, they will design a kitchen design for a fixed fee regardless if you buy from them. they are manufacturers of cupboards and bench tops.

for 4 i've done what you've been thru myself mainly because wa asset wanted really too much...

If by character, you mean face brickwork and gabled roofs, most builders should be able to do this economically for you. WA Country Builders have some good designs on their website.

Addstyle springs to mind

Sorry, can't help here.

Sorry, can't help here.

Thanks

If by character, you mean face brickwork and gabled roofs, most builders should be able to do this economically for you. WA Country Builders have some good designs on their website.

Addstyle springs to mind

Sorry, can't help here.

Sorry, can't help here.

Tula,

for no 2 - i've seen celtic builders do renos around me they seem pretty good. my neighbour is using them and he is quite happy so far

i have used celtic builders on my house reno when i first bought and i added walk-in robe and ensuite to house.

owner Jon Dunn is very easy to deal with and very patient man.

Back