Perth catchup

I'm keen to meet some Perth somersoft members face to face.

Maybe over a coffee or even lunch? Who would be keen to make some time maybe at the back end of this week or over the weekend?

Jeremy

I'm in.
If it's CBD I can't do Friday this week as it's my RDO and I have plans for the whole day but I can do Wed or Thurs.
If it's weekend I can do anytime but might have 2 small investors with me.

Post venue, date & time. I will hover incognito in the back ground first just to survey the situation to make sure you all look normal :eek: ......oh and are all good looking like me ;)

I should be up for it but it all depends on the time, date and venue. Just post something that works for you because there is very little chance of working around everyone's schedules.

Im interested in future meetups (im both normal & good looking, whoever it was that mentioned those attributes above).

However I cant do week day CBD lunches as I work in Osb Park. I'd be up for an evening thing or a weekend thing... coffee, beer, or whatever

Im interested in future meetups (im both normal & good looking, whoever it was that mentioned those attributes above).

However I cant do week day CBD lunches as I work in Osb Park. I'd be up for an evening thing or a weekend thing... coffee, beer, or whatever

A weekend rave ?

Back