Perth catchup

Im interested in future meetups (im both normal & good looking, whoever it was that mentioned those attributes above).

However I cant do week day CBD lunches as I work in Osb Park. I'd be up for an evening thing or a weekend thing... coffee, beer, or whatever

How about we do the coffee thing with Jezza AND an evening thing when TMNT is here as well?

Whoa my social life is going to EXPLODE! Just don't get me started on how much research I have done on laundries inside cupboards :)

How about we do the coffee thing with Jezza AND an evening thing when TMNT is here as well?

Whoa my social life is going to EXPLODE! Just don't get me started on how much research I have done on laundries inside cupboards :)

+1 for an evening thing. I'm stuck in Fremantle and/or Rockingham during office hours unfortunately.

+1 for an evening thing. I'm stuck in Fremantle and/or Rockingham during office hours unfortunately.

What area are you guys in? I live in eastern suburbs, but work in northern suburbs... so can go directly from work if you guys are on the up side :p

If I can get a day off, I will come on Thursday!

Btw, if I come all others will seem normal and good looking and Rixter may not join!

I'm keen for a catch up!

PS. I wont be hovering in the background :)

Hi Colin I would love to catch up too when you guys are ready unfortunatle Im only at home for a week from October the 31st up to the 4th of Nov if anyone will be availible in that time I would love to cath up. I will just sit and listen Im still new in this game so I will listen and learn.

Cheers

Wow, huge response!

Perth must be overdue for a catchup! for the guys who cant make it thursday, definetly we should arrange an afternoon lunch or dinner soon.

BTW, Steve McKnight has a property update conference on wednesday night @ perth convention centre. Its $30 and hes well worth having a listen too!

Myself and spanna are attending, if anyone else happens to be there we could meet up for a quick hello.

All the best guys and cya thursday!

You would know Dave. You've been trying to for the past 10 years I know of. :p

And probabably another few that you are not aware of :)

Unfortunately I won't be back until march sometime.

If you miss me someone can call me on Skype so it will be just like I am there. Ill even put clothes on so I don't scare rixter away :p

Thanks everyone for coffee and lunch :)

Jake has redeemed himself for his last payment faux pax by helping fund my lunch :D

I had a great time shooting the breeze in the beautiful weather Perth produced today.

I did take a day off but couldn't make it. Hopefully will meet all some other time! I am not really good with meeting new people and I forget faces soon :mad:

Btw, what did you all talk about? Investing or more general stuff?

I did take a day off but couldn't make it. Hopefully will meet all some other time! I am not really good with meeting new people and I forget faces soon :mad:

Btw, what did you all talk about? Investing or more general stuff?

Investing, engineering sheets, FIFO, mortgages (grilling Colin), past and present and future plans.

I am not really good with meeting new people and I forget faces soon

They are a welcoming and friendly bunch Singo and all willing to share ideas and storys so no need to feel aprehensive.

Besides the best way to learn/grow is outside of your comfort zone. Its where the magic happens :)

Back