Perth CBD latest

Looks very similar in form to what they have just done to the Raffles site on the river near the Canning bridge.

Not my cup of tea....but I suppose if people will throw enough money at it, it'll get up and running.

Not happy about the extra office space being built. I'd like to see less to keep my existing rents going northwards.

(off topic, so sue me!)

Does anyone know what the building is that is lit up blue across the river from Perth. I keep seeing it when I drive down Riverside Dr at night, but I keep forgetting to look during the day.

I don't think it's the Raffles, it seems to be in the wrong spot...

That's an interesting idea for development, as the area is so dead unless theres something on at the WACA. I would also be up for getting rid of the racetrack and filling that whole area in with residential too.

The causeway and roundabout is going to be a mess in the mornings though.

That's an interesting idea for development, as the area is so dead unless theres something on at the WACA. I would also be up for getting rid of the racetrack and filling that whole area in with residential too.

The causeway and roundabout is going to be a mess in the mornings though.

Take a look at the master plan for the area on the EPRA website. The plans for Gloucester park are to redevelop the surrounding areas, so the paceway will stay but the area will become much higher density.

I reckon it looks great and has been a long time coming, initial plans for the area were released about 5 years ago... no surprise there I guess. The area now is prime CBD riverfront mudflats.

But how come this didnt make that 1 bed apartment right next Langley Park, which I liked for personal reasons not investment, didn't make a good investment choice with all this work about to go on around it :mad: :)

thankfully an airport probably wouldnt make sense there, so it's out of the question.

but surel there'se something that would be better than er... nothing ?

Back