Perth CBD lunch meet

Anyone interested in a Perth CBD lunch meet sometime in the next few weeks? If we get a few interested we'll see if we can set a date and venue.

Just express interest and nominate the best day/days of the week for you.

Interested Monday or Friday best for me - but flexible.

Mondays always busy, as is start of a new month with reports etc, though I'm keen otherwise as it's only a short escape to the big smoke

Where are you looking at for a venue, as parking can always be a bit of a ......

Mondays always busy, as is start of a new month with reports etc, though I'm keen otherwise as it's only a short escape to the big smoke

Where are you looking at for a venue, as parking can always be a bit of a ......

i know people say that a lot but ive never found it to be the case. i think parking in the city is easy to find and incredibly cheap, especially compared to syd, melb and brisbane. just avoid wilson and go for CPP

Friday 30th of March

Well lets pencil in Friday 30th of march 2 weeks from now and see how we go.

When I have an idea of numbers I'll look at the venue and pick something nearish the train stations for anyone making a special trip.

Well lets pencil in Friday 30th of march 2 weeks from now and see how we go.

When I have an idea of numbers I'll look at the venue and pick something nearish the train stations for anyone making a special trip.

Sounds good. as long as "near the train station" doesn't mean "Golden Bakery"

Sounds good. as long as "near the train station" doesn't mean "Golden Bakery"

I was thinking more the moon & sixpence or even the new food court by the aviary if anyones a coffee fan we can head down to cafe 54 or another more coffee centric location.

We can even wander down the ghost mall and freak out/excite the building manager.

I was thinking more the moon & sixpence or even the new food court by the aviary if anyones a coffee fan we can head down to cafe 54 or another more coffee centric location.

We can even wander down the ghost mall and freak out/excite the building manager.

The 140 william foodcourt can be a winner because it, too, is underutilised. (not too crowded)

That would be the one by the aviary :rolleyes:

I use bars as landmarks for some reason - not sure why.

Yeah, I think I am stuck calling it that because it was major project for an old employer. I had nothing to do with it, but they made our destop backgrounds rotate through pictures of major projects. I've been indoctrinated.

So Jake, Ergo, Aaron, Kent and myself confirmed at this stage - anyone else interested and able to make it?

I'm nominating the secret garden cafe near the Perth train station as the venue $15-25 for lunch and a beverage:

http://www.urbanspoon.com/u/menu/1465554?p=1

Please post if you want to come I will book a table this Friday for a Friday 30th lunch so put your name down prior to 3PM Perth time.

So Jake, Ergo, Aaron, Kent and myself confirmed at this stage - anyone else interested and able to make it?

I'm nominating the secret garden cafe near the Perth train station as the venue $15-25 for lunch and a beverage:

http://www.urbanspoon.com/u/menu/1465554?p=1

Please post if you want to come I will book a table this Friday for a Friday 30th lunch so put your name down prior to 3PM Perth time.

Looking like just the 5 of us at this stage any other takers before I book a table - will book tomorrow @ 3pm Perth time.

Back