Perth Christmas catch up

Im still dark about missing out on my Fish and Chips last time and will be back in Perth from next Wednesday.

Is anyone keen on catching up again for a pre-christmas catch up?

Say Thursday 20th December. Same place at 12:00pm?

The chip-less Mr Black

Im still dark about missing out on my Fish and Chips last time and will be back in Perth from next Wednesday.

Is anyone keen on catching up again for a pre-christmas catch up?

Say Thursday 20th December. Same place at 12:00pm?

The chip-less Mr Black

Me!
Thursdays aren't the best for me but I'm sure I can wrangle something.
It would be easier if it's more CBD based - perhaps The Melbourne cnr Milligan/Hay?
Someone will need to buy me a slice of birthday cake :cool:

Westminster, are you my twin? I also have a Dec birthday (not til the 30th though!)

Another vote for a CBD location. Would love to catch up and meet people face to face! :)

I picked thursday figuring being the weekend before christmas, every man and his dog would be out on Friday (plus I want to head up to the beach house for the weekend).

CBD location is fine - I only said same place cos I know where it is :D
A few (12) years out of perth means Im a bit of a social pariah.

Happy to by a cake - and I still owe Dazz a crownie :eek:

I dont know where the Melbourne is (sounds a long way away :p) but at least it might be in the current decade :cool:
Im sure someone will be able to direct me there though. Shall we lock it in?

The Hungry Black Duck.

I dont know where the Melbourne is (sounds a long way away :p) but at least it might be in the current decade :cool:
Im sure someone will be able to direct me there though. Shall we lock it in?

The Hungry Black Duck.

It's opposite QV1 (ala Chevron) on the cnr of Milligan and Hay St. Street parking is available on Milligan and Hay (and Murray).

There is a red cat bus stop outside the door for other CBD peeps.

Westminster has kindly provided me with assistance and will make the booking at the Melbourne for 10ppl (thanks WM).

Sounds like we have a fair bit to celebrate
Im in Perth
Its summer
Its christmas
Myf is turning 30(ish)
Jake IS turning 30

See you all next week

The Happy Black Duck

Pooh :( Have just got back from the doctor's and it turns out that I have the flu and will be out of action for the rest of the week.... please accept my apologies all, I will miss catching up for lunch :(

Well, after all that - turns out I have had to delay my trip home. We just won a nice contract and the kick off meetings are next week. So Im not going to be flying out of here till Friday :mad:

After putting up the original post I have to politely excuse my presence.

Dont let my absence distract you from an enjoyable afternoon. I will look forward to catching up with everyone at another time.

Enjoy Christmas and Happy Birthday to those with Birthdays

The unhappy Black Duck.

Hi everybody
I am a newcomer here.
Recently, I have moved in Perth. I had an overseas experience in property investments and developments. I hope to continue the activity in WA.
I would be happy to join your meeting in the Melbourne. It would be great to know more from experienced people.
See you.

Back