Perth Christmas catch up

Well, after all that - turns out I have had to delay my trip home. We just won a nice contract and the kick off meetings are next week. So Im not going to be flying out of here till Friday :mad:

After putting up the original post I have to politely excuse my presence.

Dont let my absence distract you from an enjoyable afternoon. I will look forward to catching up with everyone at another time.

Enjoy Christmas and Happy Birthday to those with Birthdays

The unhappy Black Duck.

By the time you get home your fish and chips gland will be well and truly empty! Any updates on Yokine to keep us going until you get home?

Table is booked under Myf for those who want birthday cake

Thanks Myf. I had a very concerned call from my mother last night - she wants me to be OK for Christmas - primarily because I'm bringing along various dishes for the celebrations!! :rolleyes:

Hi Guys,

Another newbie here, been lurking in the shadows of the forum for a while. Just finished my first renovation and feeling the urge to do it again. Love cake and beer hmmm... can I come?

Damn I only just saw this! Yeah I'm a newbie too but would love to catch up with people face to face. Unfortunately I'm leaving back to Melb tomorrow arvo for Christmas break - I may be able to make 12 though before I go, depends how I'm going at work trying to get everything finished before I go!

I'm going to have to pull out. Dad wants to buy me lunch for my birthday, I want to let him. Have fun guys.

Ok if anyone sees this I still have the table but if anyone else who has said that they will be there but is not coming pls let me know and I'll cancel the table.

I left at about 12.25 with instructions with the waitress to call me if anyone turned up.

She rang me around 12.30 ish that Snapperfish was there and when I arrived I found Vlad as well so we had a late lunch.

Next time!

next time!

...... Rodger That.gif......

always tough this time of year.

i hope you had a great birthday otherwise, myf.

to everyone - have a safe and happy christmas.

cheers,
aaron.

Back