Perth in April

can someone put a link to where it is please? Is there parking nearby. I'm a maybe as I have a carpet clean booked for 10.30.

There is street parking on Milligan, Elder and Hay or closest carparks are City of Perth Elders Street Carpark or the QV1 car park between Murray and Hay.

just search for any city of perth carpark. we're lucky in perth there are heaps of carparks and all city of perth ones are cheap

Snafu

Well - the easiest way to screw up a great plan is to have one in the first place.

My vacation has just been delayed by 2 weeks, and I will therefore not be back in Perth until around mid May.

Im therefore not going to be able to make lunch (again). With my sinceerest apologies to all.

I hope that you all carry on with your plans to meet on the 10th and have a toast to absent friends (ie Me).
Ill wait till Im in perth and see if anyone is keen to catch up.

Again, apologies for arranging this and then bailing out - unfortunatly its not up to me.

and some people wonder why Im about to throw in the towel for a different job. :rolleyes:

Blacky

hey,

how often does everybody in perth get together for a catch up?

i'd be pretty keen to come to these and talk with some like minded people.
my portfolio and investing experience may not be as developed as most of yours but you have to start somewhere :)

- Blair

All

Having pulled out of this - Im not sure if everyone is still planning to attend - I would assume so?
If so - I have NOT made a booking for the restaurant. Which should be done as there are 10or so ppl who indicated they were keen.

Can someone put up there hand to make the booking? Easier to do it from Aus than Kstan :)

Cheers - and again, sorry to bail.

Blacky

How did this go?
I'm gonna try my best to come to the next one.

I don't think it happened.

I know I was personally so crushed by Blacky's inability to attend that I needed intense counselling and had to miss it.

Ah well will always be another at some point - looking forward to it actually to see how the development coven is going and sponge up some experience for if/when I try my hand at that path.

I don't think it happened.

I know I was personally so crushed by Blacky's inability to attend that I needed intense counselling and had to miss it.

Ah well will always be another at some point - looking forward to it actually to see how the development coven is going and sponge up some experience for if/when I try my hand at that path.

Sorry about that FL. I hope that you recover from the devastation.

Im currently traveling - off to Thailand for a bit of R&R (and sunshine) and will be in Perth in May. Ill post up another meeting once I know where I will be.

Blacky

Back