Perth January WAIP Meeting

I've posted this on behalf of Jenny. All new attendees welcome - Please PM your RSVP to me or post here and I'll pass it on to Jenny! Looking forward to meeting you all, regards Linda

Hi everyone,

Welcome to 2009 and the details for our January meeting which will be Wednesday 28th January ie next week!

This month we are delighted to announce that our guest speaker is someone who is passionate about property and walks the talk in his investing.
Please joins us to hear Manuel present his journey in property investing. He is a highly successful investor and is actively involved in property developments, green title sub divisions, joint ventures and options.
You name it , he does it!
He has worked with Craig Turnbull’s Aspire group and is a coach/mentor.
You will be inspired and blown away by the level of his success and he is actively sourcing new deals right now. So, come and listen to some good news and learn how you to can benefit and profit in today's property market.

New Venue!!

Well, actually it’s just two doors down from where we used to meet. We will be at 50 Goodwood Pde, Burswood. Street parking is free.

Cost $12 per head
to cover room and electronics hire

Time 6.30 pm for 7 pm start

Our guest speaker will speak from 7 pm so please be on time so as not to miss any of his talk!
There will be plenty of time for questions.
We will also be providing tea, coffee and nibbles for networking afterwards.
We always allow time for a second speaker to talk about their business/expertise after the break as well.
We plan to extend the format so that we will have regular monthly contributors. If you would like to be part of that please contact us.

February Meeting will be Thursday 26th The change of night is for our guest speaker Wendy Moore from Affluencia Wendy has enjoyed phenomenal success with her business. Her passion is to inspire women to invest in property and we are thrilled she will be able to come and speak to us during her brief visit to Perth. Don’t worry guys, you are very welcome as well!
March Meeting will be Wednesday 25th

Kelly and I really want WAIP to be relevant and interesting for you in your property investing. We would love to receive your feedback on how we can do better. Please tell us what you want to know more about, so we can source the appropriate speaker. If you have a burning desire to stand up and speak yourself to tell us about your own story or expertise in property investing, we would love to hear from you!

WAIP exists as a networking group for like-minded people to come and learn new information, exchange ideas and have some fun! It depends on your support to make it happen, so we look forward to seeing you on the 28th January.

Finally, if there is anyone who is a regular attendee who would like to assist Kelly and myself with the running of these meetings we would love to hear from you. Come and have a chat at the meeting.

Looking forward to seeing you next Wednesday, it’s going to be a great night. And if you now of anyone else who may be interested in coming along please just ask them to send us a confirmatory email or PM and we can add them to our invite list.

i think i'll be there - cross finger eh? i'd love to quiz someone actually USING options in this market, not just giving stupid seminars about it.

Quick reminder - meeting's on tonight.
For people who have been previously don't forget the venue is now 50 Goodwood Parade, Not 44.

Back