Perth Meet Up

Someone needs to make name tags - including real names and online names. Its all too hard otherwise... though in saying that breathing was taking up most of my concentration levels the last time we met - so maybe for non-hungover people it wasnt too bad.

I cant make this one. I will be sunning myself on a remote island somewhere in Indonesia.

Have fun.

Blacky

:confused:
Ok 17th May is a go then. Are we thinking lunch ?. How about Bivoauc which is in Northbridge, williams st. http://bivouac.com.au/

Personally, I would rather something where it's easy to mingle without going through the awkward "is this seat free" thing.

How about the upstairs at the brass monkey? ( If you haven't been for more than a year, it's changed. ) or something pub-y, low maintenance.

Or Myriade in Northbridge for a round of Monopoly (this is a tongue in cheek suggestion only :))))

Will probably be busy on the 17th unfortunately.

I'm keen to come along to these, but burning the candle at both ends atm.

Blacky
How come you cant attend the meets I can and vice versa. Are we the same person irl ?

I've never seen the two of you in the same room.

Bwahahahah

I can assure you Dave you're not Blacky. I've met you both and unless you have the powers of transfiguration you aren't the same person.

However if you are then you'll be buying me lunch when Blacky loses the development race we have one. Woohooo!

Last edited:
Back