Perth Meeting

Can those who had their skin checked send me their addresses for the invoices?
Weekend call out rates apply.

;)

Can I have addresses for any advice I dished out too?

The rest of you can invoice me for advice sought and psychiatric care (listening to me whinge/whine/vent and offering sympathic 'tut tuts').

Thanks for organizing, Westminster ! It was a good way to spend a couple of hours on a sunny Saturday. Great, diverse bunch and lots of different strategies / points of view to consider. Thanks again for making it happen!

See ya's there.

Ok this is embarassing as if you were there I probably spoke to you and I wish I knew it was you!

Thanks for organizing, Westminster ! It was a good way to spend a couple of hours on a sunny Saturday. Great, diverse bunch and lots of different strategies / points of view to consider. Thanks again for making it happen!

I just rang and booked a table - all Blacky's idea. Sorry I didn't get to talk to you much

Any pics?

Hmmm no I don't think anyone took any.

thanks for putting this on Westie.

I should mention that in-house brew was amazing. Sorry I didn't get to stay longer but I had somehow been invited to a baby shower.

Great to meet everyone. Name tags are a must.

Unfortunatly I'm still not 100% sure who I was speaking too for most of the time. Names were hard enough, let along figuring out who you were online... and in my state speaking was taking up a lot of energy (that and breathing), let alone trying to figure out who I was talking too.

Thanks for the Taxi ride Myf. I can also proudly say I didn't spew in the car :D

Not my finest hour, though certainly not my worst either. :eek:

Great to meet those of you who I did.

Blacky

fyi - anyone who says that hair of the dog is a good idea, is either a) a sucker for punishment or b) has never had a night out with me... Man getting old sucks!!!

lol, well im rethinking my strategy after talking with westminster, sanj, blacky and oscar hehehehehhe. I'm posting a topic in property investment other.

One thing I have decided on is I wont be selling both my properties though as a suggestion at the lunch as I like the security of living in my own home and not have to worry about being kicked out. So I wont be renting. I guess each to their own hey.

Not sure I'm selling dianella now. I'd only get $40 k for it a present and seeing how its not holding me back as its nearing cashflow neutral. I have the funds availiable to use as equity from my ppor for my next ip. I need to check out the spreadsheets here and do a feasabilty study as westminster recommended. I'm looking into those half built cottage block houses. i'll go talk to now living during the week, they are just around the corner from where I work.

Well this is kinda embarrassing but I completely forgot about this.

Been absolutely flat out lately and yeah, completely skipped my mind.

Sorry peeps! I'll be there for the next one

Back