Perth Meetup

Hi All

Any Perth meetings scheduled any time soon. Would be great to meet others who share our enthusiasm for property.

Feel free to arrange one, I'm sure you'd get willing people.

Probably this side of christmas everyone is pretty flat out though?

Happy to wait till after christmas when the dust settles from all the christmas activities.

Any recommendations on place?

How about Saturday, January the 10th at 12 for lunch & drinks?

appropriate venue: hmmm, thinking of the beer garden at the Balmoral Hotel on Albany Highway in East Victoria Park.

Any other suggestions?

Whats the go with Vic Park, its the 3rd invite I've had recently to something in that area, I have my passport to go south of the river and visit the Mexicans so it's not an issue but...will be away on the 10th Jan

I am in!!!!!

After a long wait, missing heaps of these (teacher in regional W.A.) a meet up on the school holidays..... can not wait to put a face to the names....

Should I bring name tags and a black marker???

How do you guys normally do this :)

I am in!!!!!

After a long wait, missing heaps of these (teacher in regional W.A.) a meet up on the school holidays..... can not wait to put a face to the names....

Should I bring name tags and a black marker???

How do you guys normally do this :)

You're in charge of raiding school stationary cupboard before school ends. Name tags are dorky but make life so much easier.

I'm in too!!

Okay, so now we have:

Charttv
D.T.
Perthguy
MRO
Wrexter
Jamie (D.T's chauffeur :))
Westminster
Cruskits - official name badger-er (black marker on a sticker is fine. We ain't fancy

Back