Perth Meetup

hi everyone, glad I stumble onto this post, too bad it's not as visible from the main forum so more people can see it.

Yup I'll be looking out for the date and hopefully it would work out for me as well. Keen to meet up with everyone here.

im pretty sure it's 11th. we've had a few parties booked in recently so ill double check the availability and come back over next few days. i can be a bit hopeless so if i forget someone pls remind me!

Hi Sanj,

Is it possible to move it to another weekend? 11th April falls within the school holidays, and we'll be away. Pretty pleaseeee... :p

I'm seriously thinking about coming home early from a car event out in Wyalkatchem if its on the saturday night!!! It sounds like a catchup i don't want to miss!

for some of you whipper snappers - we had pendulum/knife party play at the warehouse a couple of weeks ago

also had sigma, knife party, avicii and martin garrix come to our afterparty for future music, was pretty wild!

This is ridiculous.

Is there going to be a vote for which live act plays at the somersoft meet up?

Entered. He came 2nd in 2013 and 5th or 6th last year. Have you been before?

My backyard looks 'interesting' with 2 cars being finalised. One for Mr Westy and one for his mate.

Ahhh yesss.... that red RS liberty! very quick car!

I haven't been before, By the looks of some of the competitors though, its going to be very tough to get a top 10 finish this year!

P.S. Kudos to Mr. Westy for doing something different! Don't think I've seen a liberty wagon like his!

Ahhh yesss.... that red RS liberty! very quick car!

I haven't been before, By the looks of some of the competitors though, its going to be very tough to get a top 10 finish this year!

P.S. Kudos to Mr. Westy for doing something different! Don't think I've seen a liberty wagon like his!

The red RS Lib is sadly no more after getting yellow stickered at Racewars last year. It has been transplanted into a blue Imprezza sedan which is a lighter car so hopefully can go quicker.

It will be tough competing against a lot of fast 6 cylinder cars.

Surely the Wagon has a better drag coefficient than a sedan? The vacuum created behind the sedans rear window hopefully won't be noticeable with less weight - especially at those speeds.

I don't know how they maintain control of street cars at those speeds.

I used to have a ford laser which I could get up to about 150clicks. But anything above about 130-140 and it was getting very 'light'.

It was red - so it went fast.

Blacky

Good to meet up with you guys, especially Hematite, Thatbum, Bltn, Dazz, DT, Oshawatt, and a couple with names that I can't recall. One with a Noble Laureate name and one with interesting tales from South Africa :p

Thanks, Charttv, for organising the meetup. :)

Dazz put in an appearance?

I don't mind having informal gatherings at my offoce/warehouse if people are keen.

In east perth so conveniently located and free parking, fun setup with 12 arcade games/pinball, air hockey, Sega rally, basketball ring and also the basketball arcade game, bar setup and a bbq.

If we had some snacks/bbq and drinks on a Saturday or Sunday it could work well.

Sounds good, especially if on the 11th April as i'll be on R&R

im pretty sure it's 11th. we've had a few parties booked in recently so ill double check the availability and come back over next few days. i can be a bit hopeless so if i forget someone pls remind me!

for some of you whipper snappers - we had pendulum/knife party play at the warehouse a couple of weeks ago

also had sigma, knife party, avicii and martin garrix come to our afterparty for future music, was pretty wild!

Hi, I'm new here and keen to come along if it's Saturday 11th. Looking for my first IP and drowning in research!

Back