Perth networking Group WAIP Meeting Wed Oct 14th

Hi everyone,

Here is the invite to this month's meeting

This month we have two brilliant guest speakers presenting and both are from the WAIP Community which is absolutely fabulous.

First up we have Grace from The Edge Home Staging who will be talking to us about her business:

Sell your home for more, faster!

The Edge Home Staging will present your property so you get the best possible deal.

Grace has proven property presentation techniques to present, or stage, your house to create just the right feel and look to captivate buyers. Your property for sale will become irresistible and welcoming. Your home is probably your most valuable asset. When you sell your property, you want the best price in the quickest time.

Grace will show us lots of before and after photos and go through tips to enhance your home when you are ready to sell.

Then we have Aaron from Blue Card Industries.
Some of you may remember Aaron when he presented to our group once before and if so I'm sure you will want to be here again to hear him give his talk on R-codes in a brain storming session. Aaron is a dynamic, engaging presenter who will blow your socks off. He knows everything you need to know about R-codes and more. So come along and learn.

This will be a brilliant night with two very different topics that I am sure you will gain heaps from.

Venue is at MyHQ, 116, Edward St Perth

Date Wednesday 14th October

Time: 6.30pm registration for 7pm start

Cost: $17 per person, $30 for couples.

No falling asleep allowed, Aaron will ensure you don't.
No upsell and no doom and gloom.

Cheers.

Hi Jaycee,

There is plenty of street parking and the building has a dedicated car park at the rear.

We have moved the meeting to a larger space in the building as we exceeded the 40 max capacity in the seminar room.

If you would like to come (and hope you do) registration is from 6.30 to 7 with the meeting starting at 7 sharp. The front door is then closed making access from the street impossible unless you ring the door bell and disturb the meeting. So, suggest come on time.

The meetings usually go until 9 - 9.30pm. Depends how long it takes me to round everyone up and get them to leave!

Thanks Redwing, my dyslexia strikes again, the meeting is of course tonight Wed 14th October.

Cheers:)

The wife is letting me off the leash tonight, so I shall be there with my distinctive flowing purple kaftan.

Come up and say hello all your cuddly wuddly Perthites.

In fact - why don't we introduce ourselves. I'm 5' 3" with bright orange hair. Come up and say hello !!! :)

Back