Perth Networking Group WAIP Meeting Wednesday April 14th

This month we are developing!

Chris and I have been asked several times if we could organise a speaker to talk to the group on residential developing.
Well, here is you chance to find out what it takes to become a developer.
We are delighted to advise that our guest speaker for our April meeting is Nick Nocciolino from Ventura Homes who will be giving you all the ins and outs, the what do tos and not to dos to get you started.

When considering starting a property development Ventura can assist you in regards to planning, managing and construction for your particular project and you determine the level of involvement you want to have in the process.

Details of the meeting are:

Date: Wedneday April 14th
Time: 6.15 registration for 6.45 pm start.
Cost: $20 pay at the door
Venue:
Enterprise 3,
9, de Laeter Way
Technology park,
Bentley

See you there. And don't forget to bring your business cards for entry in to the door prize.

Nick Nocciolino from Ventura ID was there discussing devvy sites etc and there was Chris Tana's (jebro) reno and another south hedland reno.

i was just glad to catch up with some cool people.

Presentations were excellent. Company was excellent. Contacts made will come in handy. Bluecard didn't steal all the chocky bikkies this time. You missed another good one Ausprop.

Stop lying there on the couch eating potato chips watching the Biggest Loser. Ask your Mum if you can come out and play with us Ausprop.....:D

Hmmmmm Waip Biggest loser...choices

Did you go?

OR :D

homer%20simpson.jpg

Without TV, who knows when one day ends and the other begins :confused:

Bugger. Hoping it was bad to justify my laziness. :eek:

Sounds like it was a full house and went well. dagnabit! Back into the books i go

Back