Perth Networking Group WAIP Meeting Wednesday May 12th

Hello everyone,

Here are the details for the May Perth Property Investing Group meeting.

This month we have two treats in store.

Firstly Valerie Haskins from Haskins Settlements and Conveyancing Services.

Valerie will speak to us about

* Buying entities, getting it right
* Changing the name of the buyer after the contract has been signed- what incurs double stamp duty and what doesn't
* Super Funds borrowing money- a case study.

plus more from her wealth of experience and expertise. Some of the rules and regulations affecting vendors and buyers have changed. Are you up to date with all your legal obligations?

Then we have Peter Taliangis from RealtyOne.com.au

Many of you may have met Peter at previous WAIP meetings. Peter is a Real Estate Agent, Property Investor and Developer. Peter has a some great tips and strategies to help us sell our property for top dollar. See some of his tips in the article below. Peter is one of the few agents around using Social Media effectively on his business, so come and find out more about what he does.
Plus he has a very special offer to WAIP members which you will definitely want to hear.
And he's a really nice guy. What more can I say?

Meeting Details:
Venue: Enterprise 3, 9, De Laeter Way, Technology Park, Bentley
Cost: $20 per person ($30 for couples/partners) Pay at the door.
Time: Registration from 6.15 for 6.45pm start

So bring paper and pen, and your business card, to be included in the evening's door prize.

Coming soon, the long awaited website!

Chris and I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday night.

Dope! just came across this post.

Will look forward to this June one if it's being held

Thanks for organising these~!

Alex

I think Jenny will put up details for June soon, here's the date and location. There's 3 great speakers!

Details of the meeting for Wed June 16th

Venue: Enterprise 3,
9, De Laeter Way,
Technology Park
Bentley
Time: 6.15pm registration
Meeting starts 6.45pm
Finish 9-9.30pm
Investment: $20 pay at the door
Refreshments tea, coffee and biscuits provided

I met up with Philip Wall today he mentioned that he was presenting his recent development, can anyone confirm.

By the way a really nice guy.

Cheers, MTR

Please RSVP if you intend on coming. If you don't have Jenny's email, send PM to Jenny or myself and I'll pass it on. Regards, Linda

June 16th Meeting

This month we have THREE guest speakers!

Peer Stareczck will be speaking on mindset in relation to renovating. Peer comes from a mining backgound having previously worked at senior management level in occupational health and safety. Nine years ago his fortunes changed and he lost vitually everything. Today he has turned his life around, manages four companies, has written a book (Just about to be published), some fabulous information products and now has a $4.5m property portfolio.
He will be sharing his secrets on what has worked for him to become a successful renovator.
He has also got a fantastic door prize of some books and CD/DVD's.

So you don't want to miss hearing Peer's talk, how he uses mindset to achieve success, his goals and his plan to be able to buy a plane for the RFDS and to build a school.

Corie McMillan
As serious property investors we all know and love RP Data for the great service it provides us when researching our deals.
But do you know about other search engine sites and what they can offer us as property investors?
Corie is going to show us Real Estate Investar.
Real Estate Investar was devised to take the donkey work out of sifting through hundreds of properties looking for the one that fits all our criteria for our particular strategies.
For eaxample: Looking for a duplex block of a certain size or certain value? Real Estate Investar can show you all of those in just a manner of minutes.

Phil Wall
Phil has been a staunch supporter of WAIP over the last couple of years. (Thanks Phil) He has been on a path of becoming a successful developer and at this meeting we are delighted that he is going to share with you, one of his "Real Deals" He will present the numbers and reveal to us what he looks for in deal and how to ensure every deal makes you a profit.

Details of the meeting for Wed June 16th

Venue: Enterprise 3,
9, De Laeter Way,
Technology Park
Bentley
Time: 6.15pm registration
Meeting starts 6.45pm
Finish 9-9.30pm
Investment: $20 pay at the door
Refreshments tea, coffee and biscuits provided

Last edited:
Thanks Investr

Thanks for the reminder that I had omitted to post the June details on the forum Sorry guys and thanks Investr!

Back