PERTH - PIG meetings???

Cant make it..tied up with work (new contracts) and a management Seminar on Saturday now :( :(

Wonder if they'll let me in Sat Arvo :confused: :confused:

Well,

What did everyone think of the seminar?, I really enjoyed the Blonde aerobic instructor (perv anyway), oh yeh, the back massage wasn't too bad either, but I could have picked better seating partners for that part ;)

Well hopefully soon I'll be able to break a inch thick piece of pine (along the grain) with my new found positive thinking :cool:

BF

PS: Hey Rixter, how was Sunday?

yep I took away alot of new stuff to work with in terms of the wealth mindset required in all areas of life , not just financial wealth.

Sunday was good Bigfella..few more 3ply splitting exercises only this time by some of the desciples :eek:

I agree with you - If it wasnt for that blonde aerobics instructor I could have sworn I was at a swingers convention with all those 3somes in the same room ;)

Last edited:
Well...

Here's what I learnt...

Rixter gives good back massages.

The room gets mighty cold when they are trying to sell something

People look very silly on camera when trying to do the YMCA from the front row.

A few good ideas for renos, though I'm sure most have been covered in this forum, but it was good to run through them nonetheless. Dunno if it was worth the 3 days though.

I think my fiance summed it up pretty well....

"Welcome to the Church of Craig"

I couldn't go along to CT's weekend so sent my hubby along instead. He left after 2 hours on the Friday evening. He too enjoyed the aerobics show (!!??) Wasn't too keen on the massage off the hairy bloke next to him!! wasn't too happy when CT stated that anyone who left early would never finish things in their life & always walk away from things. My husband makes a point of completing!
To tell the truth I'd encountered CT in a much smaller social setting (there were about 30 "disciples" there) and I was a bit freaked out by the whole thing. Yes, the Church of Craig sums it up very nicely!!!!;)

I was not focusing on how it was said, but rather what was being said!

When all was said and done at the end of the day its the knowledge thats he imparted and I choose to action that will be of most benifit to me.

Afterall that was the reason for me attending in the first instance. :)

CT'S Seminar and forming a group in Perth

I thought its was good, picked up little things here and there it re-motivated me which is never a bad thing. Met lots of investors of which some of them could help me with where I'm currently at and want to go, thats probably the best thing I got out of it.

Shame I didnt see any of you guys there, I'm interested in forming a group of like minded people here in Perth to bounce ideas, strategies, deals of each other and form a mentoring group all encouraging each other. Difference to Craigs group you dont have to pay 10k per year.

Let me know what you think?

Regards,

QL

Quick Learner said:
I thought its was good, picked up little things here and there it re-motivated me which is never a bad thing. Met lots of investors of which some of them could help me with where I'm currently at and want to go, thats probably the best thing I got out of it.

Shame I didnt see any of you guys there, I'm interested in forming a group of like minded people here in Perth to bounce ideas, strategies, deals of each other and form a mentoring group all encouraging each other. Difference to Craigs group you dont have to pay 10k per year.

Regards,

QL

Sounds like a great idea to me. Im interested.

The thing that got on my goat a bit was when he actually started to get into the "nuts & bolts" of the real stuff, he "didn't have the time now" to go into too much detail, but if you joined the "Mentor Program".................. :rolleyes:, so really in all essence, it was just a big promo.

Just a bit of info, out of 4hrs on Fri & 12 hrs Sat (we bailed out of Sun), I recorded just 2hrs 18min of interesting bits on the young fella's Ipod thingy.

But I s'pose what he did say just confirmed a lot of the things I've already learned.

BF;)

PS: Not quite the diplomat you are Rixter, but I did try and redeem myself in the last paragraph :D :D

Quick Learner said:

Regards,

QL
Hey can I join too?,

With all this development down the southern corridor, Bunno will be just an outer suburb of Perth soon :D

BF

Hi,

Yeah yeah, as soon as I move from Perth you guys get off your asses and start organising something eh? :cool: :D

Hehehe

Great, lets get it up and running and look at getting some of the great contributors to the forum to visit us..I'll organise Peter SPANN, you guys work on Dale GG, Steve NAVRA, Michael YARDNEY..etc etc etc

see Peters Organised for
Wed 26th April - Perth
Perth Convention Centre
Perth
6pm - 9pm ;) :D

FREEMAN FOX

:D REDWING

Perth Investors Dinner!

Hey Gang,

Perhaps we should start by organising a monthly meeting. A casual dinner would be good to break the ice. As a point of putting something forward:

Date: Saturday the 25th of March
Time: 7:30pm
Venue: Sabastians Italian Cafe, http://www.westaussie.com/venue/905.php
Address: 851 Albany Hwy, East Victoria Park

Ive been there before, nice food and small enough to be able to hear each other talk. All we need is an idea of numbers?
Ive been meaning to organise something for ages, so heres our chance!

TheBacon said:
Dave, when did you move to Adelaide. And for cryin out loud, WHY?

;)

tb

Half the city quality for double the pay, I can live with that :p Been here since late Nov.

I might be home for a weekend in a few weeks time, are you in Perth these days or still up north with work?

Ciao

Back