Perth Property Development Seminar

Hi All,

I'm not too sure where to post this, but this gives the best description. Last month we ran a development seminar that was a booked out (225+ attendees). For the people who missed out, we are running an overflow seminar. This will be held at our office and presented by Managing Director; Damian Collins. Obviously we we provide Buyers' Agency for development sites, Project Management and Town Planning. Hopefully if we show the attendees that we add value than hopefully engage us for our associated services.

I'm happy to make some spaces for Somersoft Members and provide them with some complimentary tickets. All you need to do is just send me a Private Message.

Please see marketing copy below:
When: Monday 7th October 2013
Time: 5.45pm registration for 6pm ? 8pm
Venue: Momentum Wealth Office Boardroom
Parking: For directions and parking options click here
Price: Free for Somersofters

Developing property is one of the fastest ways to increase your wealth. It can enable you to create enormous capital growth in a short space of time, while increasing your overall rental returns. There's no doubt that if it's done right, it can be a licence to print money. But get it wrong and it could cause you financial ruin.

In this exciting and informative seminar, Damian Collins will walk you step by step through the numerous (and potentially hazardous) stages of property development, giving you invaluable hints and tips along the way.

As a highly successful property developer and investor, Damian will use his firsthand experience to show you how to plan, locate and manage your development project for maximum profit.

Get the answers you are looking for!

Nearly every property investor dreams of becoming a successful developer at some point in their career. But making that move can throw up many potential obstacles. This seminar will help clear the path and give you the knowledge you need to make more informed decisions. It's a vital source of information for both hands-on developers and those who choose to take the 'armchair' route to developing.

If you're expecting a sugar-coated discussion about the ease of property developing, this seminar will disappoint. But if you want a hard-hitting look at the reality of property developing and are genuinely motivated to learn the tools of success, then this seminar is definitely for you.

IN THIS SEMINAR YOU'LL LEARN:

? How to PLAN and LOCATE your development project
? How to FINANCE small, medium and large development projects
? How to release your equity WITHOUT selling your development
? Why you SHOULDN'T buy new property
? What type of research you should do and why it's ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL
? What you MUST INCLUDE in your contract to avoid going broke
? What to do BEFORE you even settle on a property

PLUS
? The new Granny Flat laws and the fantastic opportunities for Property Investors in Perth

Hi kent,

any ideas if there is likely to be another further down the track. sounds very interesting but I'm not going to be in perth on the 7th :(

cheers

I'll reply back to all the PMs I have received today.

Blair, if you click on my link in my signature, I can chuck your details onto the seminar mailing list and marketing will let you know in advance as events come up.

Good content on the overall development process.

He walks the talk does Damien.

Hi FMS
Just curious did they also discuss areas of interest in Perth that investors should look at, or purely the process??

Cheers
MTR

Hi FMS
Just curious did they also discuss areas of interest in Perth that investors should look at, or purely the process??

Cheers
MTR

just the process. A few areas were mentioned in passing but nothing along the lines of "these are the areas we are looking at right now"

Never heard back from anyone Kent :(

Maybe you can post a synopsis :D

Were you like me, checking your emails every hour? Felt rejected? Nothing arrived?
:D
I PM'd Kent at the last minute as I didn't receive an email but already had made loose plans since nothing came through so couldn't make it when he PM'd me back. I would be interested if you hold more in the future, thanks!

Thanks to all that attended and I hope that you received some good information.

Apologise on all those who couldn't attend and a special sorry to INVSTOR who missed out on an email (worked out in the end).

As everyone had positive comments I'll let people know next time an event comes up.

Thanks to all that attended and I hope that you received some good information.

Apologise on all those who couldn't attend and a special sorry to INVSTOR who missed out on an email (worked out in the end).

As everyone had positive comments I'll let people know next time an event comes up.

Yes, all good. :) I met you briefly years ago after this presentation, and also have seen some of Damian's presentations prior to that. I have always found Momentum Wealth's presentations interesting/informative.
http://somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65247

Back