Perth Property Market updates

Rumplestiltskin, in my opinion this house at $705,000 is an amazing buy everyday of the week. A few of the other lads have also seen it that way. I think SanJ was spot on. I think you are in the minority which is all good. After all, we all have different opinions on what is good value.

Rumple would you mind sharing a property that you think is good value for money? Or what areas in W.A. You would be buying in at the moment? If not W.A. Could you please list a suburb or two outside of W.A.

Not trying to stir just would love to read your insights.... Cheers

the dream is to OB it as your PPOR, cut out the ridiculous reno margins that builders charge, be really clever with your materials and make a few bucks income tax and GST free.

Now you are just being silly, how many major companies have their National HQ in the Gold Coast compared to Perth?

How many major non Oil and Gas or Mining Companies have their HQ in Perth?

I've excluded these because you don't need to live in Perth or even in WA to get a piece of their pie.

How many major non Oil and Gas or Mining Companies have their HQ in Perth?

I've excluded these because you don't need to live in Perth or even in WA to get a piece of their pie.

Thats like saying having the big 4 based in Sydney and Melbourne makes no difference because everyone is a share holder.
Think about all those finance jobs not available in other cities because these banks HQ are located where they are
. Your argument makes no sense IMO.

Back