Perth Property Meeting 24 June - Did you know 1 + 1 = 3?

This meeting will be on the subject of Joint Ventures with an investor that has had a lot of experience in the area and a lawyer, so all bases covered.

The first speaker for the night will be our very own Jeremy Jacka. Jeremy has had a day job in project management, owned and run a small business and is now a full time property investor with more than 10 years of experience. Jeremy has been actively involved in 6 projects with other people ranging in value from $2.6m to $10m, taking on the role of developer for the majority of them, so he has some great experience to share. For example would you like to know how to not have an offer go unconditional until you had pretty much locked in your profit? I know I do.

The second speaker for the night will be Paul Masten. Paul has previously worked as a Commercial and Property Lawyer (2000 - 2010), being involved in all aspects of Property Law including subdivisions, development and joint venture agreements, off the plan sales; conveyancing, leasing etc. Paul was also a shareholder and Director of boutique real estate business Quadrant Real Estate (2007 - 2010) and in 2014 I became a Licensed Real Estate Sales Representative and is actively involved in developing property currently.

Paul will be going into the legal side of Joint Ventures, Property Investment Syndication, and various Business Structures that Property Investors can utilise when working together in Property Development Projects. Paul will cover the various options available to investors, upsides and downsides all from a practical perspective. Why pay hundreds if not thousands of dollars for legal advice, when you get access to not only a lawyer but one that is developing property himself and therefore has an in-depth understanding of how it all works.

For full details including costs please go to http://www.propertymeeting.com.au/archives/3338

Why would anyone go to a paid / formal meet when there's an unpaid /informal meet the same week where talking to like minded people about their real situations would teach us twice as much, and be more fun?

I think its only 20 bucks which includes a property magazine, tea and coffee. I doubt they make a cent after paying for the room hire. It's just like a somersoft catchup but more formal

I think its only 20 bucks which includes a property magazine, tea and coffee. I doubt they make a cent after paying for the room hire. It's just like a somersoft catchup but more formal

Is it about generating leads for those presenting or hosting, or more altruistic?

Probably but the time I went it was external companies promoting such as home staging etc. It seemed quite professional and legit.

Back