Perth property - Today Tonight

Hi there,

Today Tonight is looking for homeowners who, due to current market forces, are being forced to sell their properties for less than what they originally purchased it for.

The story will aim to provide advice to people who are thinking about selling -ie should they get out now? Or sit tight and wait for it to improve?

If you would like more information or are interested in participating, please do not hesitate to contact me on 08 9344 0820 or [email protected].

Regards,

Francine

Perhaps some your fee could include some footage of the enormous Plasma TV, X Box etc being loaded into the back of the brand new four wheel drive.
Market forces really suck!
:)

My uncle is selling a house in Perth for less than he paid for it (way less if you count the $40k a year interest) and doesn't have much choice in the matter but he's not a forum member so that doesn't help you :)

Funny this post comes up NOW.

My wife has just come back from Adelaide from a girls weekend. Girls from school and work meet up every 2 to 3 yrs in Adelaide.

One particular friend had been asking about investing in Perth for last 4 yrs. She bought last year in june and december . Which I would have thought was the TOP of the Market. I said for years BUY as market ups. But Her husband said NO. Well NOT until we see solid growth.

I give them advice. But as Both are Uni educated, good jobs & $$ they tend to think of me as DUMB as I have No Uni Degree:eek: And No Job:)

And any $$ I have made on the street of investing is just Good Luck.
(Since 1978)

Personally i just really think; Why do I bother even trying to give advise:eek:

I make $$$$$$ from what I DO.
And giving advice just gives you a **** feed back:eek:

If i keep my mouth shut. Just do as I do. Then that is my business.

I don't have to put up with all the negativity.

Gee Cee

Greg

But then again it is always great to link up with like minded people here:)

While WE ARE LOOKING TO MAKE $$ & LIFESTYLE.

Everyone else is looking at their new Plasmas & DREAMING

Yes could you make sure you include someone that borrowed 500k against their house to start a floral wrap business that failed and then has to sell their house and imply that it is the house's fault.

Hi there,

Today Tonight is looking for homeowners who, due to current market forces, are being forced to sell their properties for less than what they originally purchased it for.

The story will aim to provide advice to people who are thinking about selling -ie should they get out now? Or sit tight and wait for it to improve?

If you would like more information or are interested in participating, please do not hesitate to contact me on 08 9344 0820 or [email protected].

Regards,

Francine

It's a good idea for a story, but I would strongly encourage you to look for the real reasons behind why people lose their properties. This includes personal spending habits and lack of basic risk management (neither of which are the responsibility of banks). I realise this will make it harder for you to find people willing to tell their story, but it would make for interesting (and credible) viewing to get below the fearmongering of 'the evil rich bank took my home' to look at the real issues behind why properties are lost.

If you have any questions about this, don't hesitate to post them up, as there are plenty of people here who will give good, useful answers.

Best of luck with it!

If for whatever reason a seller might need to be selling- ATM- one of which might be 'cos he made dumb decisions - It would be even DUMBER(apologies for caps- dont have underlines) to advertise one's need to sell beacause of financial stress. That is a sure way to get the price beaten down even furtherand get the sharks circling It's a jungle out there and you have to keep the fires burning otherwise the jaguars will eat you

Back