Perth seminar free tickets

I have 2 tickets for a seminar in perth presented by damian collins of momentum wealth. I cant make it but can still invite two people.
His seminars are usually very good so if anyones interested post here or pm me Its on Tuesday 4th February at 6.45 pm at City West Receptions

Here is what the presentation will cover:

There is an economic change hitting Australia that means that property prices in some locations will rocket and significantly outperform the market, while others will stagnate. How do you pick those properties that will help you build your very own property fortune? It?s definitely not luck. You need to know what is happening that will dramatically impact the property market and how you can identify the ?millionaire maker? properties.

You will learn:

Which states and cities you must invest in to ride the economic tidal wave of wealth
Why 96.6% of properties on the market are wrong for investors and how to find the 3.4% that will make you wealthy
The exact strategies that hugely successful investors use to identify properties that outperform the market
The fundamental rules of property that every investor must know
How to use clever negotiating tactics to save money and kick start your property portfolio
Plus much more!

Cheers

Back