Perth Site Clearing Recommendation

Hi,

Does anyone have a recommendation for someone reliable who can help with removing tree stump and rake site to builder's satisfaction ?

The site was previously a yard with tall trees. We called someone in to lop the trees, grind the stump and rake the site. The builder was not happy with the work, said it's not up to their standard. Called yet another person to rake it further and builder is not happy. Our slab down got held up because of this issue. We also asked for quotes if we got the builder to do it, but they seem to double up the price. If the margin wasn't so huge, I would've gone with the builder. Have spent about $5k so far for tree lopping, remove driveway concrete, remove carport, grind tree stumps, rake the site...

You should have lopped trees to 1m and then had stumps pulled and site raked to a minimum 600mm.

Just had a 300sqm site raked, 5 large stumps removed, all other shrubs etc, 2 sheds removed, paving removed and a driveway removed for under 3k. Pm me if you want the details.

No problems from my builder with the job done.

yes, the builder want 600mm. The first guy didn't do it to this depth, so we call a different person who said has done it to 600mm depth. But builder is still not happy :/

Back