Perth TV studios could be sold for resi dev

I heard Fat Cat and Humphrey want to buy off the plan from the developers.

Very close to Mirrabooka shopping centre.
Close to a high school & primary school and alexander/morley drive intersection.
Good bus path to the city.
Surrounded by good to expensive property.

If they do develop I think it would property high end properties.

Great news for the people in the surrounding 1km who can't get decent tv reception - I know who would have thought!

Great amenities except for local govt high school which struggles with a bad rep.

There is a strange dichotomy going on out there. St Andrews Dianella with 1.5m+ homes with Mirrabooka right next door with 400k homes. A world and a road apart from each other.

Ch7 ATN sold their site in Epping Sydney years ago, TCN 9 Sydney are pushing the envelope with their site in Artarmon (local argument is insufficient calculations of kids to attend local schools ie 400+ units but only 27 kids???), Global studios sold 10 years ago at North Ryde.

The proposal will not improve tv reception ie the tower will stay. There goes the neighbourhood.

Close to a high school & primary school and alexander/morley drive intersection.

Yes, it will be expensive, large parcel of land this close to the city, I expect we will see expensive homes on smaller lots. Also this location is closer to the city than St Andrews and closer to the better pockets of Dianella.

I will be watching this with interest

Fat Cat, maybe...Humphrey lost his pants in the GFC

Back