Peter Pann's new book

W

WebBoard

Has anyone had the opportunity to read the property seminar man "Peter Spanns" new book.

Any opinions

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

I got sick of him calling his GF, "My Beautiful Friend" throughout the book.. It was also VERY reminiscent of "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", same sort of storyline.. Not the best read I've had this year, but it was better than reading nothing at all..

Duncan.

Reply: 2

For my two cents...I thought it was quite inspiring, the principles are quite sound even if the beautiful gf is quite irritating. It makes your realise what is achievable and also the importance of having the right attitude to life.

L.H.

Reply: 1.1

Hello Anonymous
Why would you have to be anonymous to ask a question about a book? You wouldn't happen to be spamming would you?

Reply: 2.1

If it is just the girlfriend that is the problem, should we get him a new one? I wouldn't have thought it was all that hard, he certainly has enough doodads. An ugly one seems to be the popular vote. Anyone prepared to help?

Reply: 3

I wouldn't bother with it - and it's very rare that I say that about a book. I actually feel that I wasted my $$ here - didn't care for the "made up-ness" of it - I'd rather read true stuff. Too much glossing over & not enough reality...all froth and bubble, though yes, there were some useful bits in the "you can do it too" line.

Reply: 3.1

Yeah, it's OK. I have definitely read better, it doesn't provide enough details. The things that struck me were yes, he did turn his life around, but mate, he would have to be the most materialistic person I have ever read. I imagine it's great to drive a Ferrari, own an opulent house and so on, but you can't take it with you when you go! And one other thing, I thought the chapter on universal convergence was an absolute load of rubbish, it devalued the whole book. Give me real life stories of success in real estate anytime, not some namby pamby convergence theory.

Reply: 4

I read the book and agree with all of the comments above. Jan Somers new book came out in the same week. I took the book back to the bookstore and exchanged it for her book. Sure glad I did.

To be constructive, I would like Peter to have shared more details of property purchases. ie location, price, costs, financing,...

I didn't like to made up stuff either.

Good luck to him for getting off his a$$ and doing something positive with his life.

Reply: 4.1

The reason why there's no property details is cause he didn't have any! He makes all his money from seminars. He's got properties now though :) :) :)

Reply: 4.1.1

Diane- I don't think anonymous is spamming. Look at the topic title :)

Jimmy
'No cattle, small hat'

Back