Peter SPANN in WA- April

Hi All,

Just wondering who from the WA Somersofterians;) is going to Peter SPANNS event in APRIL?

Its the "Cash Flow Workshop" at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre on 26th April 2006

Part of the Blurb..

On the evening Peter Spann will be unraveling the complex jargon behind such strategies as high yield share funds, commercial property trusts, absolute return funds and more and will be introducing to you a unique fund that has been developed specifically for Freeman Fox with the backing of one of Australia's major Fund Managers. If you believe your current portfolio could do with the boost of additional cash flow, then you will walk away from the night armed with knowledge on how to build this into your portfolio and what products and strategies are out there that may of benefit to you.

I'm attending and waswondering who else will be there..

PS- Peter, bring your new book:D

Hi Somersofterians :)

Yes, drawn in like a fly to the web, I will be there too... may even bring a mate.

Will be glad to get the chance to meet like minded folk!

Roni

Hmmmmmm.... not sure its safe if Rixter is going to be there....

Only kidding RIx,
Hope to see you there.
Everyone...look out for sheiks, and make sure to say 'hello !!'

kp

kph said:
Hmmmmmm.... not sure its safe if Rixter is going to be there....

Only kidding RIx,
Hope to see you there.
Everyone...look out for sheiks, and make sure to say 'hello !!'

kp

KP,

You wont be if you keep that attitude up! ;) :D

Only joking.......but how do we know who to look out for ?
I know the others.

I'll find you Rix...but you're buying the coffee.

I'll get the beer after.

Bad news with the attitude...its gets worse not better. ( depends on the seratonin levels at the time )

cu there!
kp

KPH..

Can't see coffee increasing your serotonin levels...maybe you should be having beer first coffee later;)

Hey can we expect Peter to have an aerobics girl bouncing about on stage..I missed Craig Turnbull's show..

Redwing

Back