Peter Sun - Accidental Millionaire free seminar tomorrow in Sydney

I was wondering if anyone else has come across Peter Sun before or will be attending his free course tomorrow...?

Link to the course here

Personally, I've never heard of him so can't comment, other than to say that I'm not a big fan of this type of advertising, but others might have a different opinion based on their own personal experiences. :)

I might wait for the first 47 free spots to be taken and pay $695 for the course. :rolleyes:

Apparently:

"..........Another Daring Admission: There Will Be No Up-Sell To Any Other $3,000, $5,000 or $10,000 Seminar. I Wont Stand For It, It’s Not Going To Happen - Not On My Watch..."

The bold emphasis mine. Very specific terminology (SEMINAR).

I therefore envisage no upsell to a seminar, however there will be a home study (not a seminar) and valuable mentoring (not a seminar) on offer but only when he tells people to go to the back of the room and register.........I think you get my point.

The only free cheese is in the mousetrap ;) :D

He's been doing this get rich quick stuff for decades, from the days he used to sell a bunch of printed pages of "how make money reports" to people so they could copy them and sell what they just bought.
Seminars are no longer called seminars.
They are "clubs" and "associations" and "mentoring sessions".
Though if you want to make money selling expensive get rich quick systems, miracle cures & snake oil, I'd say he's up there with the best of'em.

Absolutely not

valuable mentoring (not a seminar) on offer but only when he tells people to go to the back of the room and register.........I think you get my point.

I think your right. At the end of the blurb he signs with

"Peter Sun
Best-Selling Author
& Millionaire Mentor"

;):D:D
Cheers

I have seen his stuff, and investigated a few things.

In a public forum, suffice to say, I chose not to pursue things he was promoting.

I see they still have Peter Span (n) as someone endorsing Peter Sun...I thought Spann posted here once before they were not to use his name?

I see they still have Peter Span (n) as someone endorsing Peter Sun...I thought Spann posted here once before they were not to use his name?
I posted Peter Spann when I saw that the last time. Mr Spann does not endorse Peter Sun. I'm not sure about Peter Span.

That may be enough to tell you about somebody's business ethics.

OMG I will just have to fly down to Sydney to go. maybe be I will qualify as one of his special projects to be mentored....I would pay just about anything to be made to feel that special. Then I could tell all my friends (who think I'm nuts) that an expert millionaire mentor picked me!:D

I was wondering if anyone else has come across Peter Sun before or will be attending his free course tomorrow...?

Link to the course here

Personally, I've never heard of him so can't comment, other than to say that I'm not a big fan of this type of advertising, but others might have a different opinion based on their own personal experiences. :)

I missed out on the free tickets:rolleyes:,maybe because i asked if he would throw in for a free return airfare as well,but for a bloke who failed everything ,,throws in a few names on his site,and becomes a financial forecaster nothing like being a slave of destiny..willair..

OMG I will just have to fly down to Sydney to go. maybe be I will qualify as one of his special projects to be mentored....I would pay just about anything to be made to feel that special. Then I could tell all my friends (who think I'm nuts) that an expert millionaire mentor picked me!:D

I know someone who told me how "good" they were because Carly Crutchfield personally selected them for the special "Elite" mentoring group.
Turns out being "special" comes at a price. Around $25,000 from memory.
I'm happy to not be "special" and put my $25k to work in an actual IP.

Back