PIA Support???

W

WebBoard

Hi everyone....

Is this the correct place to ask about PIA? I didn't want to bother Ian directly as I assumed he directed all queries here and then answered questions too.

I have made a couple of posts with no reply - how do others get support for PIA?

Cheers,

Simon

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Ian answered a question for me through this forum, though some time ago. maybe he's on holidays??

I thought the cash savings figure was calculated as a result of the other values?

Reply: 1.1

I will do my best to ensure that all questions on PIA are answered. To have them answered in a more timely fashion, it is more efficient to email them directly to me using the online support feature under the Help Menu of Version 7.0, but it is better for fellow users to have the questions and answers published in this forum. Not only does it help others who might have similar questions, other more experienced users may be able to help you in a more timely manner.

I recommend that you do both. To date, the email notification system for this forum software has had some teething problems.

Back