Pics of Your Pets!

No pics!

My cat won't eat any meat. I'm a little concerned with the lack of meat in her diet.
Yes, she sounds like a nut-case. Lucky you - not so much meat - but doesn't sound too good for her kidneys.

She often sleeps near my feet at the end of the bed. In the last couple of weeks she's decided that she needs to sleep on me! I wake up with her on my chest/tummy/groin, toss her off and she's back before I can get back to sleep.

Can anyone recommend a feline dietician and shrink in Brisbane?

The sleeping thing has both advantages and disadvantage.
good: no need for hot water bottles or electric blankets
bad: you're unable to move without upsetting someone
:)

a) she's after somewhere warm

b) my cat won't touch tinned meat (even the expensive stuff) and only eats a wee bit of fresh meat offcuts before rejecting the rest - that the dogs love - but she is partial to the odd rabbit from the mound between the house and the shed ... so I'm not to worried ... however ... be careful as to much dry food plays havoc with their kidneys.

No pics!

My cat won't eat any meat. No tinned cat food, no fresh chicken, lamb, beef etc (cooked or un cooked). She does like prawns and comes running if I mention the P word; only cooked though. That's just weird for a cat! She'll only eat dry biscuits. At a couple of bucks a week for biscuits and another couple for prawn treats I'm not complaining. I'm a little concerned with the lack of meat in her diet.

She often sleeps near my feet at the end of the bed. In the last couple of weeks she's decided that she needs to sleep on me! I wake up with her on my chest/tummy/groin, toss her off and she's back before I can get back to sleep.

Can anyone recommend a feline dietician and shrink in Brisbane?

image.jpg

Marley,

My beautiful boy. Nearly lost him, a few days ago, he had Haemoragic Gastritis, couple days at Vets, couple thousand dollars later, but worth every cent.

Propagator, I am so sorry to hear about your beloved pet.

I equate the love I feel for my four legged family as that of my children, mmmm sometimes more when the human ones are being Shi...!

So sorry to hear about your ill puppies ... I've have to put a few down over the years and it crushes every time ... but every time I keep going back for another "fur" baby.

And how could you not love something like this ... some days (okay - most days as the kids don't read SS) even more than the kids ... :D

Attachments

• WP_20150413_001.jpg
    WP_20150413_001.jpg
    649.7 KB · Views: 46
Deena - hope Marley makes a full recovery.

lizzie - so cute, there's something so relaxing about watch a dog that's fast asleep and lightly snoring.

Belle (on the left) and Bronte (on the right). Birman sisters from the same litter born on Boxing Day 2013.

Belle likes eating. A lot. Her nickname is Belle-e-fant!!!
Bronte likes playing but she's really goofy and not light footed. Her nickname is
Bronte-saurus.

They hang out with us pretty much all the time when we are home. Belle is a mouser, she plays with her toy mousies all day (when she's not eating), the rest of the time she is wrestling with Bronte. They love each other and groom each other and sleep in each other's arms. It's super cute.

They have been known to visit the neighbours including sleeping on their bed or lying with them on their sofa when watching TV. They are NOT shy.

vtt

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    492.6 KB · Views: 39
Back