Picture of Yourself

My pic from my dream location ...

Attachments

• Rob_Everest_Glacier.jpg
    Rob_Everest_Glacier.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 106
You lot all know how passionate I am about my job and my farm. Well, this is my other big passion, dirtbikes.

This is me on the bike, crossing Rowleys River on Saturday. We do this trip every year in February, but the rivers were bigger than usual this time. We went from Nundle to Gingers Creek, camp the night there, have plenty of beer around the fire, then home again the next day on some different tracks.

The bloke is standing in the river to catch the bike if I tip over, as the current is very strong, and the bottom is big round loose slippery rocks. There were another 2 blokes there catching as well, but out of view. But we still drowned 3 bikes in total, but not this river, but others. It takes a while to get a bike going again once you get all the water out of the motor.

There were 20 other riders. We are all mates, and love it. Most are about my age, 40 or so, but we have some younger ones coming through too. We even had a father / son combo on this ride, but it's not the first time.

Gingerscreek08012jpga.jpg

Last edited:
A woman that looks as good as you, gets into pizzas and enjoys renovating, luce.rocks I now believe there is a God. Thanks for the fun and isn't this a great thread, a bit of a change from all the serious stuff.

Back