Pictures on posts.

OK - just a quick question... How do I get a pretty piccy for my posts. Some posters (Sunstone) have a graphic under their names - is this available to everyone or just to special members? You may need to look at setting up a FAQ page for us computer dorks.;)

Actually there is a FAQ !

Click on the "f.a.q." button up the top of the page and and look for the section on "How do I get a picture under my username? "

Also, I have added some extra FAQs here in this forum. See the very first thread (it's "sticky" so it stays at the top) - I've added some stuff already and will be continually adding more.

Can't find button, menu or thread explaining how to offer a photo to the gallery, can someone tell me how this is done, please. I have 2 or 3 which might be of interest.
cheers
crest133

crest133 said:
Can't find button, menu or thread explaining how to offer a photo to the gallery, can someone tell me how this is done, please. I have 2 or 3 which might be of interest.
cheers
crest133

Hi crest,
You can just go to the photo gallery and click on "Upload photos"... there are instructions to lead you through it.

There is also a FAQ on photos here that shows you how to posts pictures in the gallery AND link/unclude them in posts.

Jamie.

Back