Pictures Say a Thousand Words

My goodness - that's amazing. The lower picture in the rental ad makes it look like a dump. And she doesn't even list the address - a big no no for renters.

When I've sold or rented out in the past the agents can only use my photos which were taken by a professional and belong to me. I don't allow them to use their own.

Those photos are a bit rough! Why wouldn't they just use the photos from the original RE.com advertisment? (Different agencies - Copyright issues?)

It was advertised for $365/wk in September 08, you'd imagine that rents wouldn't have gone down in that period?

As a part time photographer I am continually amazed at how some REA's will post crappy photos...yes even for a rental.
1st and most basic rule is turn all the lights on....
Then get a photographer to do the work....

Also, she put me off immediately with the words "beautiful post-war home"....why...?
Whats wrong with "beautiful Queenslander home"..

As a part time photographer I am continually amazed at how some REA's will post crappy photos...yes even for a rental.
1st and most basic rule is turn all the lights on....
Then get a photographer to do the work....

Also, she put me off immediately with the words "beautiful post-war home"....why...?
Whats wrong with "beautiful Queenslander home"..

because it isn't a queenslander! lol:)

Looks like one to me...up off the ground with the slats under...?

Obviously my definition is completely wrong....:confused: (what a dick...lol lol)

Eitherway...there could have been anything else but "post-war" surely...:rolleyes:

wow that is amazing, i just purchased a nice SLR with 18mm and will probably get some wider lenses and plan to take my own shots of properties, that way i don't have to get the shots taken from a camera phone and potentially bad/non matched furniture on the net.

For me photos really really sell the property the photo has had a nice looking reno in both bath and kitchen but both look like quick touch up jobs in the rental snaps.

I think the pictures could be better but there isn't a huge amount of difference. The rental photos aren't as vibrant, clean and crisp as the previous photos. Maybe a few shots could have been taken a step back and at slightly different angles but I think they have done better then most photos you see of rental properties.

Thank god for that. I kept looking at the pictures and was thinking how 'they weren't really too bad'!! Now I know I was looking at the new ones!

I guess this thread has now expired! At my request the photos have been changed to the better ones. Sorry for the confusion for the later posters :D.

I should have saved the other ones to a different website. Anyway, am waiting for tenant responses. Have upped the rent from the appraisal ($340 to $360) This is still lower than I expected before purchase. In a quandry about this one. I believe it still should be higher but trying to go halfway between my thoughts and the agent. Time will tell I 'spose.

Regards Joe

Back